Thursday, September 18, 2008

What is stress??

after a week of being crazy.. playing and fooling around.. now more things to do.. haha.. a bit "huo gai" coz no one push the stop button of my lazy mode.. some friends started complain very stressfull.. yet.. im stil hanging around.. not that i don have stress.. just i don wan let the stress take over me.. wat to do.. stil can remember last sem.. final exam.. thats my very 1st uncontrolable stress.. Methodology subject.. Prof Ernest is a very nice lecturer.. yet.. thanks to some senior la~! always give negative image of him.. end up too scared till i fail this subject and need repeat it dy.. sigh.. C! thats the result when i stress.. i will be lost direction and become "black out".
my "wife" stella always say impressed by me.. coz i can stil so calm, confident and happy even when i shall be strss.. haha.. just that sometimes no one knows how difficult it is for me to overcome such feel.. all i can do is sleep and be more crazy.. wat to do.. this is the only way for me to overcome my stress and be as positive as posibble.. everything happen with a good reason behind it.. just that as human we wont able realise it specially when the feeling and emotion overcome everything dy.. hmm.. my phylosophy again.. hoho
another way is as my dad always labeled me" cold hearted" haha.. not i don have emotion ok.. just that there are certain emotion or feeling that i must not bother.. im a emotional person.. when emotion overcome me.. there will be lots of thing that i will do which is uncontrollable.. end up? regret la! apa lagi.. eng eng do some stupid thing.. then regret.. i don wish i will regret anymore..
some more that day heard a story from my friend.. a couple sad story.. the gal BF went to KL for work.. week after that, pass away, knock down by lorry.. life too fragile.. appreciate evry moment.. so why shall i let my self in regret condition all the time? :(
sigh.. thats why im so straight foward.. towards ppl i love and hate.. im not good hiding my feeling.. why shall i anywaz.. haha.. im glad im stil breathing till now.. will stil be myself that very point blank.. yeah.. Sincerity always works best.. :) muaks muaks muaks

No comments: