Thursday, October 30, 2008

my "ang mo" birthday

early morning wake by 7am... received 4 messages when i on my phone... of coz all are from my friends... ^^ then my dear call me and sing me birthday song... hehe... sweet... coz he not in Kuching so cant celebrate with me... hmmm... anyways... along the day receive kinda lots messages from friends... touchs... coz ppl remember my birthday... hehe...
so as planned... hiao ma came to my house to fetch me for pizza... first time celebrate my birthday with her... coz all this while she was not around... this year is my luck then... :) kinda shock coz she bought me little cakes... the size not the prob... but is the thoughts that she had... really feel touched... ^^ she not only remember but as well planned carefully for me... kinda guilty as her birthday i dint do anything coz that time was having exams... sigh... lame excuse anyways...
this year, 1st present given by sis - facial cost RM 150 and blue berry cheese cakes... hehe... then my cousin bought me a boldpen... and as usual dad give "ang pao"... hoho... even though i din celebrate by organising huge party... but im glad and blessed coz there are always people remember my birthday and someone outthere always wishing me all the best... some moer this year have some one special that called and sang me birthday song... hehe... ^^ and of coz im glad coz i had the chance to celebrate another birthday... :D


pen given by my cousin...



the little cake


me and hiao ma with the little cake


from Stella and Rachel


wallet from angel and Suling

thanks buddies for the gifts and wishes... ^^ muaks... love u all always

No comments: