Saturday, September 3, 2011

obstacle

sigh~ so sad... recently wasnt in my schedule of exercising... too many obstacles in between... when i notice there are bit changes and ready to go for next level... for all sudden there are obstacle stop me for being aggressive towards my new lifestyle...

the obstacles are below :

1) my sis is back - she dint stop me from doing exercise, just that i need accompany her and my dad out, and the time back home it was late evening dy and sometimes even already night time... OK lo... exercise schedule postpone next day...

2) Dad birthday + sis in starve - due to my sis was in starve while in johor, so my dad cook lots of her favorite food, specially pork... so my diet also get effected (excuse as well la... hahahha) ... hmm... then celebrate my dad's lunar and normal calendar birthday with my aunties, of course, all this definitely involve nice food... and im the one who need to finish all the food on table to avoid wastage... at this moment, miss my dear lot... because this normally is his duty... sobs sobs


3) had backache - once i told my sis regarding this matter, she support me by asking me maybe pull in my exercise routine by morning or maybe both of them plan back earlier... but end up, there is one morning, i wake up with weird posture... i had twisted my neck and back... sigh~ then i need walk and my head need pose as a turtle~ S*** i was really in pain when ever i try to move... even when i take off my shirt while bath... so how am i going to exercise... sigh~ another postpone... rested for 3 days as i dont wish make the injured even worst through my exercise... Sigh

its only left 11 more days to go... can i achieve my target???? sigh~ praying hard tomorrow everything will be smooth~ oum......

2 comments:

Tze said...

Oooi... what is your target?

Anonymous said...

hmm.. plan build muscle... haha