Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Im writing again 2020

hmm~ once a year~ there is always reason for me to log in here to type again. This round need to thanks to Ms Corona~

Now im in Singapore where as my friends and family are mostly in Malaysia implementing MCO. So spiritually i will always be there for them (that's are what friend for~~~)

Sometimes try not be too pessimist- why not look from another side of everything from 18 March to 31 March, now extended to 14 April.. about 28 days~ more than a month, great start to practise new habit.. such as writing again? 

As for personal point of view - below will be some of the good side I see from current situation
1) We have more times spend with family - parents, siblings and most important our pets~!
2) We appreciate technologies - we are well updated with latest situation- be it Ms Corona updates or updates on our friends and family, and I can still "SEE" my friends and family through video call.
3) We become good cook - unless you are lucky enough to have chef at home

hmm.. What else ah? let me think about it and write more tomorrow

No comments: