Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Another Level

from 4th floor to 12 floor now 35 floor~!

Yeah~! that's my level of the room i rent.

Tiring day~ and i still feel awesome, my cleaner gene never disappoint myself and i feel that i really can have cleaning service for my part time~! haha

New room smaller than the last one, and i'm surprise that i can have so much stuff within 1 year and 3 months~! haha.. oh well... never regret of anything that i bought afterall.. hehehe

Best part of this new room is im gonna have another 2 new housemates~!



As animal lover, i always prefer to have another animal surround me... at least they will always know how to accompany us silently~! 

YEAH~! gonna restart my sleeping pattern again... even though i always travel... but like it or not, i still have the problem of adapting new sleeping environment~






2 comments:

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

Have fun in your new room. The view is lovely.

Jasmine said...

thanks~! ya~! can see most of Singapore view ^^