Monday, April 27, 2020

Moving on to be better

Will be moving to new place in another few days. 1 year 3 months, i moved to 3 new places, started feel numb. Maybe this is just me who can't really stay in comfort zone. butt itchy as chinese always say.

New place more expensive than the current place, lots people advice me to get another cheaper place, as usual i'm just too stubborn, for me money is not a matter, real matter is i want get better, and more comfy place. New place plus point is I'm gonna have 2 cats as my housemates ^^. Only animal lovers know this well, we can't live a place too far from animals yet in same time it's not advisable for me to get a pet unless i plan stay here for good then I can love them for whole life...

Im one of the luckiest person who have great family and friends that support my rebellious and adventures yet naive dream... erm.. not sure what my dream is actually.. just that i love to try new thing and i also dont know where my courage and confident came from that i wont fail.

It's quite a lonely journey to be honest, but thanks to the advance technologies hence i never felt lonely... and of course thanks to my anti social attitude (dont get me wrong, i dont hate people around me, just most of the time i prefer be alone when needed)

It's raining outside, guess i shall enjoy the raindrop sound and do some packing and enjoy my last few days here in this room ^^

No comments: