Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Don’t judge a book from its cover…

Hmm… doing my marketing research Questionnaire whole day... since 2pm till 9pm… seeking for Indians male age 50 – 59. Wow! We all were like crazily in love with them… funny.. don know why felt they suddenly went to hide from us.. hoho… from UNIMAS Bombay Masala, we went to tabuan KFC, then to the padungan area's Indian temple and lastly went to satok area curry rice (opposite Bombay Masala). Successfully fulfill our task.

What did I learn through this process? Haha... don judge a book from its cover. At first was kind of afraid to go approach the Indians, coz they looks so fierce and as if will scold us if we ask them for helps. Hahaha… all are just my own negative perceptions. By the times they heard that I'm student from UNIMAS, and wanted them help to complete the questionnaire, they showed their nice pretty teeth, and asked me to sit down and help explain if they don't understand the meaning of some questions. Wow... I was very very touched!!! They so friendly... wish to hug them coz they helps a lot... haha... but for sure cant la as most of them have wife beside them.. Haha... hmm... also shown that they are such lovely couple... hoho

As for my last respondent, he is a business man... he shared a lot of nice experience and even shared with me some successful philosophy... Hehe… nice nice gentlemen... hmm... sometimes, just love Malaysia so much... Where else can I find such nice people from different background and still so so friendly… J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh...
wish to hug them but cannot?
hmmm..................
nice day