Thursday, February 26, 2009

Examsssssss....

bit busy recently... exams, assignment, FYP... everything together... never knows i will be so capable... never knows im so hardworking in study... never knows i can become iron women... never knows i can sleep in less hours... never knows he mean so much to me and become my energy supply when im flat... never knows that everything can be in such a way... its really a blessing... eventhough tired.. but its enjoyable... not that im crazy... just through this buziness... i found true friendship ( Stella, angel, suling and my new roomate, we always try entertain ourself in busy and do silly things specially in eating), i realise power of loves ( of coz is from my dear chun hoong la!), i confirm the importance of family ( dad n sis concern and they tried their best help me relax), i realise importance of pets ( my 3 kids who so naive and always entertain me by doing silly things), i notice im surrounded with hapiness ( ex-colleague pregnant, friends engages and on), and last but not least... im growing up dy ( NOT ONLY SIZE LA!!!!!)

im glad im in this positions... love it... hehehe... ^^

2 comments:

Rose world said...

Good luck in everything, Jas

Jas said...

thanks alot... ^^