Saturday, January 9, 2010

3 months

it has been 3 month i came to penang, work for 3 month and not least stay with him for 3 months... 3 months, it is short period yet it seems like so long dy... so far working still ok... but i still hardly be matured... time to times talk too straight and too playful... really difficult for me change this attitude... :( wondering is there any job that suit my attitude out there without requiring me change? now was thinking whether i shall accept extending the contract if they ask so... if i reject mean i need look for new job... if i accept i might continue in such walking blue... so how????

as for him... pity him... after i came over it seems like it give such big impact to his routine... now he need wake so early because my walking hours is 8am to 530pm... and the distance from house to the company also take at least 20min WITHOUT JAM... if jam then at least 45min... sigh...
during weekends, of coz for me its nice as I spend 48hours with him... hopefully he felt the same way too... hmm... sometimes was wondering will he be more happy if i back kuching and return him his freedom or will he prefer i stay here with him? wondering also... yet don't dare ask him... :( who say guy not complicated??!! HUH~!

overall, after being here for 3 months... my life start to shake... became less confident and keep wondering... like it o not I actually can sense that me myself emotionally not so stable and easily lost control specially in controlling my temper... sigh... need help.. GOD BLESS AH~!!!

No comments: