Thursday, March 11, 2010

Application

never thought that i will have the chance to apply my learning during uni's day at my current company... previously i always thought that the learning i get from Uni wont able to apply in working life due to "trend" of office.

Last week boss ask me help her prepare a slide... WOW~ i was so happy not because boss ask me do something but it is because i able to do something i used to do...( most of my assignment we need to do slide for presentation)... so i just use the info and the basic knowledge such as graph, hyperlink and on... yes.. its a simple tools, but yet most of them don't use this tools because they used to use the normal ways of presenting such as closed the slide then open excel or workbook to show the data instead just creating a hyperlink... hmm... guess "marketing" was in my blood already... as long if there a chance to present, research and analysis data or information related task, i will really so enjoying the task...

perhaps now i need learn other "tools" from my current work (now im good in excel formating..) hahaha for me to able have more application in future... ^^

No comments: