Saturday, November 26, 2011

2012 - resolutions

a month to go, i may need to wave and say bye to 2011, and wave again my hand to say halo to 2012.

so i had already prepare to welcome the 2012 with a list of new resolutions... hehe... bit "gia shu"... :D


below will be the list~ jeng jeng jeng

~> have great relationship with my families members (include my 4 kids, specially the youngest one, hope i have less scratches in year 2012 >.< ) ~> have great relationship with Ho Chun Hoong

~> have great relationship with people around me

~> Exercise at least 3 times a week, 30min for each

~> eat more vege and fruits

~> my weight 52kg

~> sexy me -> healthy me -> happy me :D

~> complete my master according to plan

~> read at least a new book every month

~> improve my english

~> independent in financial, more savings

~> donate RM100 to SSPCA every month

not least~ enjoy year 2012... Yeah... :D

No comments: