Sunday, July 21, 2013

Innocent Minions

Despicable me is in the block~! haha... many people are crazy over them~ the banana trademark~ and somehow the main actor - GLu been forgotten~

i like them too~ reason is i like the characters of minion~ they are just so innocent, pure and sincere~ most of the time they will try their best to complete their tasks even though they complain as well (in their own language la) and they always enjoy every moment with their friends~ hahaha~ specially the part where they producing the jam and jelly~ just too cute~



how i wish in real life everyone just the same~ ya~ we do complain and mumbling~ but at least we be sincere and enjoy every moment as much as we can right? not to say im innocent, naive yes~ but not innocent~ i always hope that i can just be myself with everyone around me without second thought~ im a lazy person, seriously~! i don like to think before i talk or act (of coz i will censored my words not to mention and critic people sensitive point la).. i just don like pretend~ and prevent my words in order to protect myself from those people that are too smart and always have motives behind~ really super duper tiring man~!

oh well~ life~ just be me is always better than pretend to be "me" that people wished~!

No comments: