Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Security

When i was walking to take my car and meet cust.. i saw a bunch of people surround my car... i was like "shit... someone broke my car'... but when im there... lucky enough my car was fine~ but the lady beside me in opposite situation... she got rob~ according to her, when she enter her car, she put her bag on the passenger seat... then someone open her car from another side, and take  it away... she able to grab the bag, shout and bite the robber... but she was so weak to fight him... sigh~ lucky that nth happen to her...

suddenly feel that kuching no longer as innocent as before... feel so insecure~ day time on the road where there are a lot of ppl walking around... they still dare to do so... some colleague did mention.. all these robbers are well prepared... they wont surprise they are the same snatch thieves they snatch and rob people around there... and they only aim ladies...

sigh~ even though i can be tough and independent in most time... suddenly i felt so weak... and wish there is someone there to protect me... accompany me... sigh~ suddenly .... feel so weak~

No comments: