Wednesday, June 25, 2014

spend sometimes on me

yeah~ its been awhile i dint spend time to myself... these two days really enjoy it till max~

been working with Coach for 1 month... so far so good... but as the upper level glance (or gossip) through my background... they end up feel curious why i join Coach since my education level actually is over qualified on my current post...

as i always mention to everyone (yet no one believe it)... im just a simple girl.. i never plan to climb high up to the top in my live... im a blessed girl... as my family never force me do anything as what people do - high education, get high position job, better if i can earn 6 digits/ month etc...

emphasized again... i further my study in order to gain knowledge... not because i want to get better job or pay... if i really wish to get better pay or job through my education... from the beginning i will apply job in west malaysia or oversea which offer me better opportunity...

for me... enjoy the every moment is my goal... spend time at home with family members... with my darling pets... sleep till i wake in nature (even though my fatty always try sabotage me)... receive a message from love one (even just a greet early morning)... do some reading... laugh on the show/movie... spend times laughing with friends... eat home cook meal... etc... mean more than anything else... for me... by end of the day... specially when we get old.. or people around us get old... money is nothing... relationship plays more important than anything else... aiyo... movie/drama also always show la...

ok ok... now i shall continue my days... enjoy your day too... :D

1 comment:

Rose world said...

Great! Positive thinking! Enjoy life and do what ever you want and love.