Sunday, October 8, 2017

Special Abilities Worker

As usual, went to my hidden cage during the Sunday after my facial... hehe.. my heaven since im a sweet tooth.. today new recipe... some cake sumatera (i think).. a lady approach me.. in blur mode.. i dint really notice she actually wearing a badge...

i was wondering why la this girl dont know how to greet me.. knowing the service world in Kuching, i cant bother much.. so i asked her whats so special about this cake.. i heard silent.. then only i notice she wrote in a piece paper "cheese".. this really hit me.. hmm.. so she actually a special employee.. well... i may look bad.. of coz i wont on purpose create mess.. i just point on the menu things i want...

im actually quite happy and support them.. just because they are special and not in "complete" like us.. but so long they make the effort to work and be independent earn honest income.. why not? best part.. they wont be like most of us.. gossip around or talk more to offend people.. yeah...  main point~! more excuse for me to go over actually.. hahahaha

some of the food that always lure me~ and yeah.. thats the "sumatera cake"




2 comments:

Rose world said...

Love this cake. Yum yum.

Rose world said...

Love this cake. Yum yum.