Friday, March 20, 2009

Flash back

After being 3 year in Unimas, will graduate soon (cross finger). Suddenly bit sentimental… there had been lots things happen within these 3 years… happy, sad, angry…

We all had to performs during the orientation weeks… it was so great coz I know lots of great friends… which include my current sisters gang ( sUling and angel)… then learn to dance the Sarawak traditional dances… hahaha… still remember what Firhan had said… he said that he c me from dancing like a stone to a much better dancer… but after that back to stone again dy… ^^

Then I had chance to act for my generic subject which under Pn AlifaH—china business man… hahaha... and another acting subject during self- expression subject which teach by Mr. Patrick… became a pregnant women that abuse by mother in- law… this is when I know my BF and had him in my life now… ^^


Then organized some events such as giving seminar for St Thomas junior for the SM subject under Dr. Rabaah… and guiding the junior during orientation weeks… learn how to Kayak that time and make myself so dark like charcoal… hahaha… but it was great…



then have chance go industri training at Tun Jugah...

Then for most I can meet lots different types of ppl… from so hardworking... to so clever… to so clever in taking advantage… hehehe… but they all still my friends…

Now I am watching the junior practice dancing… guess they also attending Pn Alifah class.. hahaha… and I have the chance to say " we done this before lu"… feel so proud of saying this phrase actually… ahahha…
and most important... i realise i increase my weight throughout the year... scary... hahahaha.....

5 comments:

Rose world said...

Those were the days! Wait till u go to work then u start to miss college days

Anonymous said...

that was great considering that this will be the starting point of your life. and the three years experiences in UNIMAS would be a worthwhile one.

evan

Jas said...

yup yup... need always remember all the old days... so called appreciations

David Chong Property(M) said...

Hi hi.. visiting ur blog.. mind to exchange link? just followed ur blog and clicked on ur ads too! hahas

Rose world said...

Jas dear, I have an award for you. come and grab it! http://kuchingnite.blogspot.com/2009/04/super-follower-award-for-my-friends.html