Friday, April 3, 2009

currently...

left one more week... then i will have final exams... thne? graduate dy o! (hopefuly) will relax at home for around one month... then fly to penang meet my dear... then start work when i get back here again at the beginning of july... need to recharge abit...
i want be like the bear.... ^^


this year been kinda weak... i actually never go clinic or anything when i sick... but this year i went to UNIMAS clinic twice... and the medicine they gave never less... sigh... but i take one only la... hahaha.... too stuborn towards taking medicines...
my march medicine....

c... even my ring is weak till broken dy...

so recently... the things n friends that accompany most will be coffee, lappy, friends that do funny things even when midnite... hahaha... inda enjoy the busyness... hohohoho crazy.... miao...
1am at angel apartment doing our music assignment...

my lappy... with spss data on it... muahahhahaha

my beloved coffee

2 comments:

Rose world said...

Jas dear, I have an award for you. come and grab it! http://kuchingnite.blogspot.com/2009/04/super-follower-award-for-my-friends.html

And good luck in ur final exam! All the best. :)

hueycze said...

ah dear ah daer ah dear~
take care o~
sayang sayng~