Sunday, June 14, 2009

Li Ling's Bday

today is my best friend birthday... yeah~ course she is older than me dy as my birthday not yet reach~ hahaha...
went to celebrate her birthday with Hui Fen, Peng shuk, and her sis who just came back from Selangor for holiday at Pizza Huts... pity hiao ma course even birthday also need her sponsor... hahaha...
as for her present, is still at penang... haven reach kuching... wait till i go and take tomorrow la~ hahaha...

actually, beside her, my another friend's birthday also fall on today... she is the one who i always mention as my honey o~ Huey chi le~ but since she is now not at Kuching, so i celebrate with her together with my dear for her belated birthday when i'm there at penang... hehehehe...

hmm~ proven that my best friends both born on same day, same year but different place... hehehe...
See how happy she is



until she want feed me~ sigh~


huey chi, who's birthday fall on same date with that hiao one... hehehe (honey, sorry ah i cant find the latest picture of urs le~ sigh)


Lastly... may both of their dreams come true o~ ^^

No comments: