Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ipoh 2 days 1 night trip

Yeah i'm back to kuching dy... hohoho

Follow Desmond back to Ipoh for 2days 1 night with my dear… hehehe… Desmond is my dear’s best friend actually… also is our uni senior from fsts… ^^ as he is driving back so it actually help us save bit for the trip… the trip took us from Penang island to Ipoh only around 2 hours ++… the scenery along the trip are very nice… can see a lot of palm trees… hahaha… and lots of billboard advertisements…
As my dear had fall asleep even before we pass the bridge… so I just enjoy myself in silently and once awhile chat with Desmond… actually for me, if I’m the one who driving back… I’m going to be crazy very soon because I need be silent for 2hours leh!!!!! I can’t even stand from not talking for 30min…. sigh…. So don’t expect me to drive long journey alone in future… muahahaha…
When reach there… after unpack everything at Desmond house, we go to hunt for food… hmm… he bring us to a street for “Nga Choi Gai”… it’s a actually steam chicken together with the taugeh in separated plate… the taugeh really so fat and muscular just like my dear… no wonder my dear like to eat it so much… hehehe… hohoho… and the drinks that I love most… WHITE COFFEE… wow… its really nice… the aroma, the taste… its just perfect… yum yum… then before back home… we actually bought “yim kok kai” – salted chicken home… one of the well known food from ipoh… but unfortunately, due to we are too full that moment… I actually dint have the chance to try on it… perhaps next time…

the steam chicken and the taugeh



the nice white coffee


see, my dear have one on both side le... hohoho...


Then I also have the chance to have a “drive through” tau huey break like PCK staffs… instead McD drive through service only… hehehe… could see lots car queuing and waiting for their turns… while the boss will come out and take order from the customers who is waiting in car… no wonder it is famous till people willing queue in long line… coz it is really very nice as it is very fresh, smooth and yummy… hehe… some more it is one of my favorites dessert… muhahaha… really enjoy it very much…



Honestly, at Ipoh there is nothing much to explore... it was nice and simple city… hehehe… the next food hunt are to a village coffee shop… where the fish ball are so small until a spoon can scoop 5 fish balls… the fish balls is very nice and the food are more towards pork skins… hehehe… how not to be fat le me? Sigh~

See... 5 fish balls le


Last before me and ah dear went back to Penang with a bus… we went to visit a cave… somehow I can’t really recoil back the cave’s name… the food eaten my memory… hehehe…. The cave is so nice… and the surrounding is cooling and refreshing like other caves… hahaha… but too bad… when we go there haze is bit thick so it a bit spoiler… but I still enjoys the scenery much…
i like this picture took by desmond alot... hohoho

Really need to thanks Desmond for the very nice trip~ hehehe… but need blame him for causing my diet plan fail as well… hahahaha….
this is him, posing while eat... hohoho

4 comments:

Rose world said...

2 days trip is pretty short lah, but from the look of your pics, you manage to enjoy the local delicacies and visit its places of interest!!! Must be rushing like mad here and there within those 2 days!

I never been to Ipoh before, but did pass by last time during a trip to Penang. :p

Jas said...

bit rush lo... but kinda enjoy as well, coz the tour guide bring us direct to main location.. hehehe

SGRMSE. said...

Is 'tau huey' the same as 'tau foo fah'? =\

Jas said...

WM= yup its the same