Saturday, November 28, 2009

shoppings

yesterday was friday~ and it is HOLIDAY~ that what i like most now... hohoho... spend a great time with my ah dear whole day... hehehe....

early morning the first thing we need to do is buy some working outfits... what to do.. coz last week after my dad visited me at penang... he demand my dear bring me shop for working outfit... coz he complain my working outfit doesnt fit me well dy... sigh... but it is great when shop around with my dear... maybe it is true towards the saying of "it is not the place that we go but it is the person that we are together with during that very moment"

^^... so we went to gurney at first... but it seems like that place doesnt suit me much... so we end up at queens bay... one of the premier shopping mall in town... as we out so early around 11am... the traffic are smooth and parking lot are available still.. went to a few shops hunt for the outfit... kinda happy as there are lots of sales happening in the same time... end up? i bought a sandals, 3 formal shirts and a pant for rm170... (after discount) not bad huh... ^^ mission accomplish... hehehe...

after shopping of coz as our weekends routine, accompany my dear visit some of our favourite aquariums... ^^ those fishes are really nice the interior design for the aquarium are very nice as well... hehehe....

really have a great day spending with my beloved dear~ ^^

2 comments:

ho said...

actually is less than rm 140 for all those that u bought :)

Jas said...

ah dear po kang tao