Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Driving

drive for the 3rd time by myself to working place... so far kinda enjoy it... feel so "cool"... hehehe... coz can control gear, listen to music and on the road making own decision... hhehhe...

yesterday also my very first time went to pump my dear's car... as expected end up the staff there helping me up... he even tell me " girl, from the way u handle your stearing i already know you beginner, drive carefully ok... practise make perfect, dont worry"... hahaha... really so kind of him

even though most of the time i think that penang people drive in a scary and dangerously... but lucky me, during my driving journey i met lots nice people who dint horn me and will let me get through after i hit the signal... its either they pity me, or maybe they actually scared i knock their car... hohoho... in another words, be polite, use signal light and smile more... hahaha

1 comment:

What's In My Yard? said...

thats funny story. I remember back when i started driving. We have several tunnels here in pittsburgh pennsylvania usa. and i never thought i would get used to driving in them. but of course i did as i am sure you will get more comfortable the more you drive. good luck and enjoy.

Tony