Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas with him~

yeah~ this is one of my favourite festival~ CHRISTMAS~!!!! hehehe... don know why whenever this season arrived, I feel very warmth, even though im not Christians... maybe because the songs and the stories that i heard about it... somemore since little gal i spend all the christmas times with my grandparents from my mother side as they are celebrating it~ hehehe...

this year there is slightly different, instead spending with grandparents, i spend with my dear... we dint really celebrate it as we both not Christian, but i had spend a precious times with him during that day... ^^

early morning, we both went to the queens bay shopping to have a window shopping... I really like to do window shopping after I had shopping mall as the main objectives in my thesis during my final year... hehehe... coincidently there are a short show of batman at the ground floor... quite interesting... ^^

the event


he is so concentrate until dint know i take a pic of us



dint have any gifts exchange but im still very happy during that day... after all, Christmas is all about appreciation and spends more times with the loves one right?

would like to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and happy new year... HoHoHO~

2 comments:

Rose world said...

Very romantic Xmas!! what a memorable one you have this year!! You in Penang?

Jas said...

TQ... yup, had been in Penang work for 3 months dy