Saturday, February 20, 2010

back home... ^^

yeah~ back to Kuching for a week for Chinese New Year after being in half year
in Penang. :)

back on 12 February till 19 February... 2 hours of flight... honestly i don really enjoy sitting in the plane alone for so long... butt get numb and people beside me are too "cute" until i cant get my eyes of her~ ( Sweat ~!!)

but when i step out from the plane alot of things had change... my room became my sis and dad new store room, my cat became fatter, and most important, dad said im fatter dy... sigh~

when reach home the first thing that I notice change a lot is my ah dong, hmm... now his size increased to 6 times of my feet length... sigh... and he is more pampered than before as well... each nite he will treat my leg as his bolster. will hug my leg while sleeping till the next day... nice~ each nite my leg is warm... hohoho...

SEE~!!!


below pictures proven a fact, my leg smell nice and its nice to hug... hohohoho



during the first day of CNY, the things i like most will be the foods... muahahha... even though every year the recipe are the same, but i never get bored of it... and this year, my special request will be the well known " Ka Chang MA" which cannot be found in west Malaysia... hohohoh... but, the end result is i gain more weight... sigh... now it makes my mission became mission impossible dy... sigh...

The CNY meals



The nice Ka Chang MA


of coz cannot be missed off, the nice Sarawak Laksa~


now im back to penang, and tomorrow going to back to work... another thing i miss alot from Kch will the weather, because currently Kuching is raining everyday and the weather are so nicely cold, but here, the Sun so semangat till it will melt me... sigh

No comments: