Sunday, February 21, 2010

Valentine 2010

Dint celebrate valentines day with him as on that day we are physically not beside each other... I was at Kuching while he is at Penang...

Previously I always emphasize in celebrating this occasion with him... but slowly times past and I guess I grow up dy so doesn't really bother such occasion any more... maybe I'm not romantic type of GF after all... ^^

valentines day, I think it should be celebrate every days... when both love each other, everyday is special day... every day is an appreciative day because we both met each other and able to be together as lover instead just friends... everyday shall love and give each other little gifts to show our appreciations and loves... am i right? hmm...

sometimes i really worried that in the future both of us are getting used to each other companions until we both take each other for granted until the point that the "sparkles" will be "washed off" just like that... i don know how most of the spouse remain so loving and cares for each other... but some how i guess that there are ways for it when the times are there... hmm...

anyway, Happy valentine day my Dear... love you... ^^

With my ah dear at one of the temple in Penang

2 comments:

Rose world said...

Poor girl. Not married but worry about the future! hahaha! there is nothing to be worried about. Let nature takes its course. Nothing much to be done but trust and have faith on each other.

Jas said...

LOL... must think before reach there... hahha... thanks for the tips ^~^