Sunday, July 25, 2010

Peace run Penang 2010~

today took part in the Peace Run Penang 2010. organised by the MPPP penang... reason I join this is to push myself to exercise more... what to do... my dear is too Healthy and his cells are always in active mode... if I'm not healthy and active enough sooner or later my size will over cover his~ muahaha...

the peace run took around 6KM only... yet it already taken off half of my life... pity my dear... he actually can take less than 30 min to finish off the run... but he insist accompany me to finish the run together ( maybe he scared i fainted half way then block the road... hohoho) end up... we both finish the jog in one hour... sigh so sad yet happy, because at least I run through it...

after the jog, this evening we went to have a nice SPA session... hahaha... at least this help reduce the leg ache... ^^... and he also rewards me for finishing the line with a Trophy Ice cream ( he don't encourage me take sweet things too much because I'm too sweet in nature...- oh well, this just my imagination... hahahha)

so the rewards for this? an ice cream, sore leg, and last but not least the Cert~ hoho

1 comment:

hueycze said...

next time try pg brigde run~
good ah!
hahahah