Thursday, October 28, 2010

me me me

it's been awhile dint enter to blog... what else if not busy with my current life. it's been a year plus i "move" to penang... main purpose is him, 2ndly is because wish to experience something new...

guess what, i will soon back to kch dy... of coz the heavy heart feeling couldn't be avoided... :( lots of things running in my mind... what shall i do when i return... what will happen between us... and what is my next plan... too tired to plan or think about it... sometimes wish to enter into the comfort zone forever... hehe... too young to be lazy facing challenges of life...

guess there must reason behind why i need back... hmmm... maybe it will be a "test" between me and him... maybe there are something good back there which i wouldn't know yet... hohoho...

shall i look for new job or shall i further my study into another level?

my first plan is buy lots of books, then for first half year i rest at home and self motivate through those books... then refresh myself... the things that worried me most will be the sentimental parts... sigh~ complicated feeling~ :(

1 comment:

siawminn said...

let me know when u're back..take care..