Saturday, June 23, 2012

new spirit

after return for about a year... sigh~ cant believe it, i cant really get used to it specially during weekends... coz previously back in Penang, weekends is our dating days... we do lots thing during day time coz most of the time he dont really like to have nite out with me... hmmmmmmmm... anyways, now back here... weekend i will spend mostly at home, unless there are some 38 association meetings to attend... with empty pockets most of the time we also prefer have it in FB instead... hahaha...

guess that i actually shall realize that i should back to my actual independent life d... everything bout me... hmm... since recently im in the mood to back on track... shall stick on the plan and keep fit for this year... hmmm... plan buy a running shoe during august when i go Singapore with my family... then hmmm... where can i start to run... better is place with less people... hehehe... shy coz cant really run... muahhahaha.... anyways... need turn back my switch.... have more new friends as i used to be... and spend more time in social instead being "loyal" to my lappy at home~ since that doesnt really helps in getting me close to him... i mean psychically... so why not have a better time myself... lalala... emo week... hahahahahaha~!

No comments: