Saturday, June 23, 2012

running nose + devil eye = tired me~

haze is here... and as usual my body actually mogok~! first few weeks, i have sexy red devil eyes... not red eye... just my eye have red and unclear colour... sigh~ thought i have wat hepatitis a o b... went for blood test, thank God, none of it... instead, plan for another check up for hepatitis c... hmmm... so im crossing my finger telling my self just the weather problem thats the reason why my eyes so sexy.. hehe...

today is a good news, coz at last Kuching have bit rain in town... a rain after so long definitely use common sense we also know that it wasnt good if we are under it... so during this good day, i was not that lucky, parked my car far from the main door, and under any roof... >.< yes~! i get wet over it... with my current condition - a yoyo health due to the weather, i feel the impact directly... i cant use my nose breath coz it's down (just like machine, direct jam.. \(-oo-)/ ) and my devil eye start to rain as well (i think coz link to the nose, so my eye start to be watery without any chance of me controlling the water, not cry so shouldn't call it as tear right?? ( >.<) ).. sigh... then due to my breakdown nose, i keep on blowing my nose... and another great thing happen... my nose side injured~!!!!!! WTH~!!!! so bleed a bit... and now sobs... most parts of my body - funny its only on m face and injured... i need to have less face expression as it hurts a lot (of is it just my psychology probs.. >.<)

hmm... i need go check tiger feng shui for year 2012 d... did they mention that tigress need extra care on health?? hahaha... so... i have no chance rest.. just  a flu... with several injury... >.< sigh~ will recover very soon i guess... LOL...

so for people reading this - drink more cooling water- such as green beans, kekwa...  (coz i believe plain water doesn't really help at this moment o.0)  and be happy~ hahaha...

No comments: