Sunday, November 25, 2012

Modelling

 recently given chance to explore another side of me~ never thought that i will be given chance in "modelling". hehe... joined unimas FEB( faculty of economy and business) modelling event, cant deny, im the "oldest" one there... LOL... it is a great experiences, specially working with the young and talented junior... in the same time it also help me to understand the backstage of models... hardwork (we practice till midnight), lots lots confidence are needed (come on, i need wear 4 inch heels in front everyone), rush (5 outfit within 30min) and in same time have opportunity enjoy different outfit (even tudung >.<) ~ and this also let me boost up my confidence, specially when i notice that hey, my size act is a frame~ lol... some nice pic to share~ ^^

supper in a village
 while waiting for our turn to rehearsal
 the live band
 haha, thanks for my sis - privera 4 inch heels
 this is where we performs
 the models~

to further my confidence boost up camp - i just too another course in dancing that i dream of so so so so long ago = BELLY DANCE~!!!! haha... more stories to come (crossing fingers)

No comments: