Wednesday, November 7, 2012

countdown~

ah~ 2 more months to go, then bye bye to 2012 and halo to 2013~

2012 is a very happening year~ it is a year where God put a lot of effort for me so that i can develop myself and become better person~ im a very optimistic person, some of my resolution seems to be negative instead successfully achieved~

my master process wasnt that good as i plan - soin coming year, i must put 2x effort so that i can grad properly in expectation timeline

me and him breakup instead having better relationship - instead angry of him or blaming myself, i take this opportunity to develop myself to be a better person - thanks to him as he always one of the person help me become better and more mature :) 
if there is fate, no matter what happen, we can still be together, if there is no fate, then even im stick with him 24/7 we will gradually leaving each other as well... so... final answer will only be revealed through times - and only God knows why all this occur~ :D

anyway... i must now try pick up and settle the other resolution~ perhaps can start build new one as well... it is a blessing everyday~ everything happen for good reason - only take times to reveal it~ :D

No comments: