Friday, December 13, 2013

love is in the air

Whenever reach end of the Year. .. Red booms flying every where...undeniable.. This make me start imaging d... specially I'm too free recently. ..

I also wish to have a sweet loving and yet simple wedding...
As usual... morning the Chinese n western ceremony... hmm... what games shall I set for him... I want him sing for me... not over type of song... something meaningful n sweet type...

then Chinese tea ceremony is a must for me...

ok... night time... Western style perhaps. . Then both our parents don't have to stand whole night and legs sore... er. ... what else... oh ya!!
enter to the wedding hall as a queen protected by a charming king

Hmm... I want my hair set like a princess... and wearing white gown... Kiki

Then my wedding want to have love band... singing all those special song me n him... (I also have found out what song. .. oh my! Imagine if our special song is rockers song =.= )
Then want video cam the whole ceremony. ...

Wakakaka. .. ok... I shall start imagine my future husband instead now... kikikiki (do mind me... This is the result of watching and attending too many weddings this year... and I'm too free... ^×^)

2 comments:

Rose world said...

A fantasy wedding is every girls' dream. :)

you will have yours some day, my dear.

Jas said...

Ya... specially during this lovely season. .. haha