Sunday, December 1, 2013

Once awhile

Another month it's end of year 2013... somehow I feel that this year the times pass super fast... speedy mode? This year my carrier not so stable.   I change job more than I bought new dress... sigh....
During this unemployed moment lots things run into my mind. ..

Once awhile we shall spend more time on ourselves... I notice I actually still got lots things to do even though I'm actually categorises under 'very free' group now

Once a while shall let ourselves not enough money then we will get creative. .. previously when my wallet still quite convenient... my solutions for most things are 'go xx buy la'... but now.. since I have no stable income. .. I need to find best n most economy solutions for everything. .. surprisingly. .  Recycle can help us be creative and make our things look unique as well... hehe

Once awhile be nothing ... then we know who actually understand us and support our decisions. .. not everyone can support my decisions in being into current situations. .. Some even say I'm lazy and selfish and try avoid my responsibility. .. kinda sad when heard this. .. but as long I know what I'm doing.. I think I will hold still on it...

Once awhile do some charity. .. This what I wish I can do each year actually. .. act of kindness... few days ago I saved a kitten from drain together with my best friend. .. today knowing it be adopted really craft a smile on my face... hmm... its the kitten's karma as well actually    haha... n today able raise rm506 to SSPCA also is another some achievement I gain this year. . Hehe. .

After all. .. I'm lucky to have lots friends and family who always be by my side n always support me... hehe. ..

No comments: