Saturday, April 26, 2014

Easier to say than done

Its always easy to tell people or share idea with people on how to do things... but do they know its not very easy for a beginner who have lots things on hand to do everything?

sigh~ not that my ego too high till i cover my ear with it... just sometimes i wish enjoy every moment instead doing everything for the sake of money... im not so money minded yet.. at first i create JasCraft because its my hobby to do some craft... then slowly i join my friend participate in bazaar since i enjoy the moment do craft in the public...

but slowly... i lost track.. i seem to sway away from my original purpose... slowly lots people suggest me do this do that... till the point i feel so stress when i touch the tools... i feel burden on my shoulder instead.. i understand they mean well... but sometimes, i wish people will kindly respect me and let me have it done in my own way...

i really do appreciate their opinion... but... sigh...

i also wish i can be like the others, do wonderful and pretty and unique craft to their customer... somehow... i wonder if they know what is the story behind this JasCraft...