Wednesday, April 9, 2014

missed the chance

Saw this toy in one of the local shop. .. feel excited but there are something missing. . Ah... The feeling of owning it..

I'm from a humble family... which also mean I get toys that my sister played and normally I get most things second hand.. not that my parents don't love me... but they want us to learn sharing and appreciation...

Of course... During that time I can't afford buy anything. .. so like it or not I only have one option. . Keep it or leave it...

But now when I can afford the toy I like... only thing I get is memories and remember how I wish to have it. .. I won't buy it anymore as it's a past feeling and I no longer need it...

Sometimes there are certain things... Once pass it won't be the same anymore. .. so must appreciate present before it became "past" and before it became regrets...

Oh ya... so this the toy. .. but that time it wasn't so well packed... lol... that time it's just a piece of paper. .. and it cost much cheaper... lol... This what I call... Marketing. ....

2 comments:

Rose world said...

I dont actually own any toys or dolls when I were young. But my younger siblings more lucky to play with toys.

Jas said...

I think I'm quite lucky d... at least got a sister to play with. .. haha