Friday, January 9, 2009

1st week

Its my 1st week back to uni... now im as 3rd year student... A.k.a senior dy wor.. waiseh feel so proud dy... as we are 3rd year student, we know most of the officers, lectures, bus drivers and student from every faculty. (perhaps my group too "friendly" and too "noiy") started to miss them dy... but there of course some challenging things occur during the registration weeks... some clashes, the courses and bla bla bla... luckily everything were settled today... everyone will put us as priority because we build relationship with them... who says relationship are not important? hahaha

Me with the christmas tree infront of my faculty


Beside that, the lesson i learn from the week will be how to be put aeroplane or put pegeon, most class i entered actually being cancel or postpone to next week... kinda too free dy this week... some more my laptop just being reformat, it was like totally a virgin, nth that i can do... sigh... so? how does i overcome this? me and the geng (stella, angel and suling) we planned to go do facial at angel's aunty shop which is Kose (opposite RoZel) and after that we go for shopping at the spring... then i bought apple donut as my dinner... although i cant finished it, some more with the theory of bacteria in room tempreture together with sweet thing from my dear... i end up have donut for breakfast, and lunch as in the next day... hehehe... lucky its different flavour... sigh...

Me grow breard during my facial treatment @_@


Back as ladies after facial... ^_@


As for my room... did some touch up... not much... the Kurap wall unable to be totally covered... ^^ but still ok la.. as for my roommate, wow i realise the world just too small... her cousins is actually son in law of a taukeh in the shop that my dad knows... and her house took only 5 min from my house... hahaha... she is very friendly as well.. so far everything so smooth... ^^ happy for that... but now my room have no line at all... cant update my blog as often as before dy... sobs... maybe its a hint i shall concentrate in study? hahaha

This is the so called after touch up room


this is wat im facing now


Yet, my health are not that smooth... cough like hell... specially during midnight... feel bad coz i dont know whether it will effect my roommate sleeps... sigh... try control dy but it just too serious... so? end up i be obedient and listen to my dear advise pay a visit to the Uni clinic... hmm.. end up i need take 6 types of med.. hahaha... but as usual.. i don take med so i only take the coughing water med... which i think very very surprising dy for those who knows me... wat to do.. cough too serious... funny thing is when i drink the cough med, few min later i will so so high o! feel like the world is moving and eye start sleepy... hmm.. is this wat the drug addicter felt? hahaha... if yes, then i understand why they addicted... hahahaha

My Med

4 comments:

~€<(an93Lyng0h)>€~吴思娜~ said...

u drink med lik drink liquor lik dat...tiamz..hing hing slep liao..
dat wall gt someone's leg there...sexay lady...

hueycze said...

my dear·
u gonna take care urself o~

drink more water

Rose world said...

so, start ur school day. and the feeling of being senior is good right? hehehe! Take care my dear

Jas said...

angel - that leg belong to the hiao one la... ^^
honey- same goes to u oh~
Rose- ya ya... so proud n bit show off as well being as senior actually... hoho