Friday, January 23, 2009

Chinese New year preparation

Yeah~! at home now... early in morning dad wake me up to go shopping. for CNY preparations... ^^ bought lots of things (shall say lots FOODS)... muahaha... for sure im going to eat alot during CNY...

This year, not so well in the starting year... easily felt dizzy... maybe due to my weight... faced this prob when i get too fat... need start take good care of my self to avoid any unnecessary incident happen ( actually scared i faint then no one manage to carry me to hospital... hohoho)

So, before i start add more weight... i need decrease weight lo... (actually every year its compulsory to do all this)being as ah sam for whole day... clean everything that i could... from the fridge to the windows... but it seems like things are not able to be done easily... 2 more days for me to go to clean up everything... hahaha... must clean all becoz hor... dad say or else the wealth God (chai shen yeh) wont come visit wor... hohoho...
now i can upload the pic dy... thanks to my honey who from FIT teach me this... ^_-

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR


lots of food in super market dy...


dad was concentrating in choosing things...


last but not least this year i bake... and its successful compared before ^^ (even not pretty la)




*P/S:not willing show my ah sam face... too sexy... hoho

No comments: