Wednesday, January 21, 2009

CNY mode

feel so lazy to study this week... wan go CNY dy... keep baking since sunday... coz monday i MUSt pass it to my honey for her to pass it to my Dear who at Penang now... yesterday my honey back to Penang dy... so supposely today my dear will go get it from her... ^^ cant wait till he finish work... really hope he like it...

Tomolo will back home after class... at 1st decided to excape class so that can spend times with dad who taking leave now... but end up i still so decently go class... coz my darling advice me to go class just incase there might be something going on and in same time i can save the leavng chance in the future for something more important wor... since its a positive and good advise so i just listen lo... scared i guilty actually for leaving her alone go to class... hahaha...

till now i felt funny... why am i so eager go home... Dahla im Kch ppl... student from other city have such eager still making sense... but me? hahaha... maybe this is wat ppl said want join in everything bah... LOL... anyways...stil enjoy the moment here... hehehe... yeah yeah... CNY is coming to town~!!! Muahahaha...
(i still cant upload pic into my blog... -_-")

No comments: