Thursday, April 16, 2009

Legend


Doing revision towards my music quiz and listen all those classical music from the composer such as Mozart, Beethoven, and Hadyn… while reading the slide regarding their background… I was actually impressed… most of the legend are normal people, someone who have high ambitions even though most of the time are being forced too. Such as Beethoven, he became a musician are because of his drug addicted father who forced him to learn music to earn money… even though it was tough… and as wat I always said everything happen with a good reason behind it…. He turn out to be one of the legendary musician… the thing that impress me most is that before his death, he was actually deaf… yet, he manage to write his final piece of work. Who said musician must have clear ear… I guess it's was the spirit in music, and the love towards the music… feel… feel ba… hahaha… actually for me it shows nothing is impossible… yeah~! even a deaf can compose song… as a normal human who are normal in every term… I found no reason for giving up and telling myself in future "I regret this that… what if this that"… hmmm…. Need put more focus on wat I wish to do, want to do and wish to do… muahahha…. Who knows… one day I can be legendary as well… at least in my own life im success… that's most important…. But funny thing is hor, I also realize most legendary are 1st, poor, 2nd weird (maybe because they are too into what they doing till people think they weird) and 3rd never give up till their last breath…. Hmm…. GENG~!!!!!

plan to upload part of his work... but fail... so wat to do... no fate... muahahaha

1 comment:

Rose world said...

I wouldnt be able to do revision with music or songs on! My mind will driff away to the music or songs instead! :p