Friday, April 24, 2009

shall i be weak?

recently really weak... not because im having exams but becoz things that happen around me... dear's sis admitted to hospital due to accidents... he was very down and i need give him my full supports... in the mean time, today i just receive a msg from my cousin that my grandpa going to have a kidney check up... suspect kidney failure and might need operations... he already near 80 yrs old... if this operation being approve its gonna be another dangerous operation... i don know wat can i do... either im cold hearted or wat... now i need calm down and settle my own stuffs first... which are my pta and do well in my final to avoid any unneccesary repeat subjects... sigh... but sometimes, im glad im cold blood enough... my wife always said im very unusually calm... and very optimistic and strong wor... hmm... thinking back... i am the type can do alot of things in one times... maybe thats why she also say i had faced lots things than other normal ppl... thats why so called experients build the me of today... at this moment everyone can still c me smile and laugh as if nth happens... if i show those chi cham, sad or depress face will it helps? no right? might as well i faced it in calm and cheer full way? everything happen with a good reason behind it... only wait till the right times then can c whats the result... ^^ really surrender to Him dy... i believe that He have reasons for all this...

4 comments:

hueycze said...

my dear~
let's together pray hard for everything ok?
everything gonna be alright ok?
sayang ya~

Rose world said...

Jas, be strong. This proved to be a test from God to you!!!

Jarod said...

'as you grow older, u tends to lose ppl around you and usually u r the last one who left them"
quoted from Curious case of Benjamin Button

Jas said...

thanks guys... ^^