Wednesday, July 29, 2009

charity

guess what? I officially became member of one of the well known chinese charity association Tzu Chi
so how does it happen? actually everything happen in sudden way. that morning i still can remember Mok shi gu called me to invite me attend a course on the coming sunday... as i just awake and still blur... i actually dont really understand what she had told me beside it is a course. so i invite stella to join me attend the course, why i agree since i do not know what happen? maybe its because i know its from tzu chi and it shall benefit me instead harm me... hmm
so after attent the 8 hours course, im now one of the grey shirt member in the associations... hohoho
last nite me and stella just attend our very first meeting with the other members, hmm~ out of all the members in the area that attend, i think me and stella are the youngest... the others? nice aunties and uncles... hahaha....
but in the other hand, its actually my opportunities and blessing because i have the opportunity to expose to charity from the young age... hehehe~ will upload more about the activities that will be held soon... hohoho
for those who do not know wat is tzu chi, i upload a famous logo of them, dint took picture of myself in the uniform as i was to blur that day ( the negative of not good in mandarin...)
Tzu chi Logo

2 comments:

Rose world said...

hahahah! Good to do some charity work, Jas!

Jas said...

yeah~ haha