Friday, July 3, 2009

Keracut

During the trip at Penang, I also got the chance to join my honey huey chi and her friends to have a one day trip to the Keracut… need to hike to the other part of the mountain and back to the mainplace with boat… hehehe…

Maybe gain too much weight and less exercise compared before… I get tired easily at the beginning… get dizzy at the beginning maybe due to the pressure… disappoint my dear wor… coz I’m that not fit then how to join him exercise in the future le? As he is a sport lover… From time to times he will go jogging, hiking, and swimming… hmm… how? I also don’t know… other than that… I got a serious phobia towards water after the tsunami incident… not that I’m one of the victim… but I’m the type have great imagination and also someone who scared death I guess… only people with phobia can understand my feelings I guess… sigh… anyways… when back to the mainland by using boat… I’m actually bit scared lo… luckily dint get the boat sick or anything… safe and sound back to the mainland and still manage to enjoy some scenery that introduced by the boat guard… hehehe….

there are some baby turtle... one week old nia...


an eagle eying us... waiting us drop into water... hoho


stone that look lile turtle... giant turtle... ninja turtle???


one of the bridge that need go through...forgot the name dy... hahahah


pose while resting awhile


After hiking, we went to the butterfly farm to enjoy the show and saw lots of nice butterfly and other insects… really so nice… I even get the chance to talk to the giant bugs… muahahha… before we end the day, we also went to the herb garden where there are lots of spices and plants available there… my dear also get the chance to take lots nice pics of his project “cats whiskers”…. The scenery there are really nice and it is really suitable to take wedding pictures there… coz we saw a couple went there with some professional photographer for their wedding pictures… really nice… perhaps next time I can target there as well… hohoho….

Group of the day... why my dear don smile one hor? hmm


the cat whisker that my dear examine on...


an butterfly having pineapple meal o~


its a wonderfull day... hehe... really have lots of fun...

1 comment:

Rose world said...

That big rock really looks like a turtle or snake head! Scary!!