Sunday, September 20, 2009

Car license

yeash~!! i pass my car driving test on the 7th of September 2009... hehehe... early morning i arrived at the MKM place around 730am... have a last practice and then start waiting for my turn... on that day, i'd list in session 4, no.7. i waited from 730am till 1230pm for my turn to take the test...

See, we all waited for our turn patiently


the car that i used to take the test... overall i drive 3 different Kancil for those test... hahaha

the test had been separated into 3 parts which are:
driving on road, ( i been asked to drive at road A)

the hill,


and the 3 point parking

God bless... i passed it all... muahahaha

hehehe... so on the 090909 its also a memorable day for me... Even though its not my wedding day ( coz that day is a good day for marriage as 9 is long lasting in Chinese), but that day is the day i got my license P from my si fu... yeah... now i can drive legally, erm... another prob is i don have car now... hahahha....

my P license

No comments: