Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Leaving

today had a phone interview with a company... the interview process? i think im a idiot... said lots of stupid things... make me have a thought = I HATE INTERVIEW~~~~ sigh

so after i waited for 6 hours, they call me again and inform me that i get the job~ YEAH~!!! success... but now.. i need leave kuching and go to penang.... the company is located at penang... although the company are urgently need people so they wan me go start work by next week.. hmm... will be fly over on the 6th and start work on the 8th...

im going to miss my family in Kuching alot, my cats, birds and also all my lovely friends...

luckily my dear is there... so should be ok for me... ya ya... main reason i agree accept the job coz he is there... hahaha....

wish me luck~ everything will be fine and cool~!! hehehe... bye bye Kuching... Halo Penang....