Friday, September 18, 2009

I'm back

hmm... anyone miss me? hahahha... suddenly i had "disappear" for around more than a month... even my convocations also i dint post anything... sigh...

just after my lecturer asked why i dint update my blog for awhile, and i answered him playfully that i was lazy to post... then... booms... my laptop angry of me... heart pain till it don wan me touch him anymore... when ever i on him to "communicate" with him he will shout... so i sent him to ICU for heart diagnose... he got heart attack and need to be operate... but he need to wait for his heart (spare part) from KL for around a month... now he is back... im back to online dy... muahahha... so today he is back... im here typing... lots of things to be post in these coming days... hiaks~!

p/s: heart = keyboard
him = my laptop
shout = beep sound due the keyboard prob
operation = change the key board

No comments: