Sunday, October 11, 2009

Im here

reach penang on the 6th night and started to work on the 8th... so far for the beginning 2 days i do nothing at the office... grow mushroom and do some readings and preparing for my job while waiting to be able to access to the company system...
at 1st though of posting up the photo of my company... but due to some confidential reason i think i better not posting it up... too bad... hoho
now burden my ah dear lo... he need wake up very early just to fetch me to work... hmm... what to do... thats the cost of having distant gf who plan come over... hehehe... so far everything are ok.... today just went out do some shoppings... hehehe.... tomorrow another day to go... hmm... it will be a challenging and interesting things i think... hmm.... in same time can blog too much as now my laptop stil got slide mental prob... need bring it go medical check up dy... owu.....

3 comments:

Rose world said...

You start working?? Good for you! As for me, i am still looking for job.....

Unknown said...

good.. so what do you do actually?

Jas said...

Rose = start work dy o~ u rest 1st lo while waiting next job... hehehe
Prof = now i work as business planner... hehehe... wish me luck la~