Saturday, October 24, 2009

new me?

I used to be someone who are very optimists, cheerful and full of confident. but recently i think i change dy... i started to escape from crop of people... i became so silent dy... i dont simply join other people talk unless its necessary... coz i always think that every words that i say may mean something different to different people...is this so called "matured" dy?
people around me used to be very supportive and always give me advise in "friendly" and "gentle" way... maybe this is why i always so happy even people used to complain me previously... even my uni life, my lecturer also will give us advise in proper manner after they vomit blood for marking our assignment and exams paper... hehehe...
people around me now are nearly the opposite of people around me previously... they will never give u a chance for mistake... once you make mistake then get ready get scolded as if you are the worst and most stupid person in the world... im not the type that get things in hard way... i really not comfortable with such new environment at all... they just never thought of your feeling... "Feeling"? is something that wont exist here... for them... people should not do mistake... if do mistake then you're idiot~!!!!!!!!! all those feeling? only my pillow will understand my real feeling now....
but what to do? i choose this path.... now the only thing i can do is be perfect person in their heart... guess it hardly for me back to the old me dy...

5 comments:

Rose world said...

Wow! That is very stressful!! You sound like a robot, with no feelings working there.

Jas said...

sigh... soon will be robot dy... beside work then work lo... wat to do.. hehehe

Unknown said...

do tell this to your juniors at uni... i keep telling this batch (current 3rd year) but they seem to live in la la land..
life in the working world is not easy!

Anonymous said...

perhaps life in penang is more stressful. how bout going back to kuching for work?

Jas said...

prof... do as what you usually do... "pray" hard for them after they graduate... hahahaha