Saturday, October 3, 2009

3 more days....

3 more days i will leave kuching to Penang. it's going to be new chapter of life... hehehe... heard roughly bout my new job routine and had roughly know hows my life would be after this... hmm... will be very busy working life dy... but as long i put my effort and do my best i guess its going to be a great experience... hmmm...

what im worried of now are my students... they just started change their lazy habit to bit more hardworking after i force them for about 2 month then i need to leave dy... those kids are special... they never know their own ability just because they are bit slower than other students... hence most teacher assume them as useless and have no quality in studies... end up? those kids gave up themselves... sigh... really hope the new teacher who going to replace me will force them as i did... my intention is just wish to let them know they can do it as long they put more work than other kids... ^^

anyways... now i better plan what shall i bring over dy... hehehe... haven even started to pack... hmmm....... any suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no suggestion
really sacrificed a lot to go to pg
hmmm