Sunday, August 21, 2011

Back for good???

Yes im back~ Jeng~ hoho... had return my miao town after being in Penang for 2 years. don't be surprise, this was all within my plan, plan to return to continue my study~ hehe... yes, and as most of people curiosity, i really have a hardship of leaving my dear over there and let this relationship be in long distance again, sigh~ but i do believe that our strong believes towards each other will help us get through this challenge~ :D

so now, i was growing mushrooms and become internet addicted most of the time... as i was still awaiting for my future supervisor to provide me some feed back... it's a great time for me to settle down and relax for awhile as well after working like a bull for 2 years... :)

another prob is that i was also looking for a part time, after knowing how to earn good money and spend it not so wisely without hesitation, i really cant bare with the life without money anymore... haha... so wish me luck for my new life~ and i will back to active as bloggers again~ hurray?? -_X

1 comment:

Rose world said...

Welcome back dear! :)