Saturday, August 27, 2011

Facial time

PIMPLES~! BREAKOUT~!! attacking me~ was so sad for past few month... just because i want to have moisture face, end up i create sand paper on my face... sad sad and sad is the only way for me to describe how i felt...

my dear had bring me and accompany to try several facial while im there... because he cant see me keep up sad anymore.. haha,... actually because i keep nagging and complaining bout my face...

the main reason of this was i bought wrong mask, not to blame anyone, but im not the expert so i bought wrong mask for my face, so instead provide good moisture to improve my face, it actually have overly "nutrient" my face, and the moisture all was under the skin and create pimples internally, wow sound so complicated right? in short- break out, my face have sudden pimples on it! sigh

after tried so many facial saloon i still prefer back to kuching to my previous facial saloon who actually really know how to clean, yes... good cleaning as even the jaw line they will also help clear it... which is DERMACARE at jalan arang road~ ahhaha


i really like their services, because first they dont promote me anything, nor the products or the package. secondly, they really make the effort to help clear off every single pimple, blackheads and some internal bleeding without short cut. last but not least, the boss, she will come over and double check her staff work, not that she dont trust their staff, it a show of concern towards the customer and she is the expert...

but, during those moment it was really really damn suffer... they treat my face as a bun, squeeze and squeeze is all i can feel... i can even smell the blood smell after the boss help me clear my face... wow~ i was hoping that they could actually just knock me to faint during that very moment...

so i took a photo after the facial.. perhaps it still look not nice, but it does feel better, at least i dont feel the uneven texture and most important the marks are smaller dy... huhu...


hope my face will recover before 14 Sep~ wush~


No comments: