Tuesday, August 23, 2011

healthy me~

started to fall in love with exercising recently... previously, i was never really like it because each time i get into exercise it means that it was time i gain weight. couldn't deny it was the same thing as well in the past two weeks when i just return from Penang. i was so damn desperate to lost few kg before mid of September as my dear will be convocation during that month... why does it bother me? because i wouldn't want my self look like a bun in his master convocation photo... hahaha

so when i reach home, i told my family that i must lost some kg within a month before i return penang in mid Sep. my dad is great, as he shows his greatest support for me, he bought only fishes and veges. haha... so now everyday there must be at least one type of veges... which is mostly finished up by me... can you imagine, now my breakfast are oats, fresh blended orange juice and alternate day yogurt ( because yogurt are so expensive so i couldn't afford daily yogurt :( sad) lunch i will have home cook simple meal, sometimes eggs, left over food and etc, then before my workout, i will mostly have a fruit, any fruit, apple, pear... just to avoid my tummy playing drums during my workout.. huhu

as for my work out, mostly i will refer to the link of : www.bodybuilding.com. at first this was my dear favorite web as he love building his body... haha... but recently due to my needs of reducing weight, so i need enter this web for proper guidance... then i started my own schedule of daily exercise... cardio + yoga + weight lifting of coz must + RESTING. daily around 30 to an hour... hehe...

after consistently doing it, wow... i really could feel the different... of coz not that now i have 6 pack and lost that butterfly arm and that football leg... just that i can feel my body slowly tone up.. and i really do sweat lot now... specially doing yoga, my whole body will sweat like i just finish swimming, and my leg, yes specially my leg can now sweat... hahahahha.... this is something that i think quite funny, previously i saw my dear leg sweat, i feel that was so weird, but now i know how does it feel. perhaps when do more sports, metabolism had increase, and this also help the pores breath better, indirectly, not only forehead, armpit and back will sweat... leg also will sweat man~ hahaha

will continue do so now, hmm... after lost those kgs, i think my next target is tone up my body... muahaha... i hope it will success~ yeah~ perhaps like Jamie in the picture below?? wu~